[/quotes_right]SEOMoz posted an article this week that contained seven great tips for surviving and thriving in the post-Penguin update that Google recently went live with. The article outlines the following tips in depth:
- Understand your link profile
- Learn what makes a good link
- Map out your crawl path / know your crawl path
- Know about every page type and noindex the low value ones
- Almost never change your URLs
- Setup SEO monitoring
- Embrace inbound marketing
In addition to presenting clear, quality pointers for webmasters and web marketers, they support their points with great visuals like charts/graphs, video tutorials, and real-world examples.
Ultimately, Penguin is all about search relevance. The better your site relates to your target market the better you will fair as SEO grows and evolves in the near future.